Tech Partnership Degrees’ Student/Employer North Event – book your space
Students from all year groups come together twice a year in the North and South of England to meet potential employers, network, showcase their tech ideas at the student competitions and be inspired by tech leaders through keynote talks and interactive skills sessions. Here are all the details you need. So please book your space and place today.
Tech Partnership Degrees’ Student/Employer North Event 2018
Wednesday, 14 November 2018 from 10:00 to 17:00
King’s House Conference Centre | Sidney Street | M1 7HB Manchester | United Kingdom
Book your company’s slot at the exhibition fair to promote your placement and career opportunities.
Exhibition package for £350 + VAT includes:
- Access to a targeted pool of talented tech students (all studying employer-led ITMB and Software Engineering and Business Development for undergraduates and masters degrees).
- An exhibition stand space and refreshments at the recruitment fair.
- The opportunity to judge a tech student competition and give professional feedback to students.
- The opportunity to run a 50-minute skills session (first come, first served).
- Your company logo added to Tech Partnership Degrees’ website.
- Brand promotion to over 5,000 tech students and alumni.
- The opportunity to join a growing network of over 150 top graduate recruiters in the UK.
- Being one of the first to find out about the latest events and activities for students and employers of Tech Partnership Degrees’ accredited programmes.
Key event benefits:
- Supporting your CSR strategy- be part of a network that is working together to tackle skills shortages in the UK.
- Attracting high-quality students.
- Saving on graduate recruitment and minimise training costs.
- Creating partnerships with universities across the UK.
Each event attracts around 300 students, alumni, employers, and academics.
50% of student attendees are females looking for tech roles and placements.
90% of employer attendees return to the events every year.
99% of event attendees were ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied’ with the running of the events.
If you wish to contact Tech Partnership Degrees about delivering a keynote talk, skills session or for more sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on what happens at these events, check our last South event in March.
Also, watch the video below to find out more.