Applications are now open for the Tech Allies Network’s Summer Institute Programme 2020
The Tech Allies Network are running their third annual Summer Institute Programme and this year it will take place online.
The one-week long programme is open to all university students, from any degree background and any country.
The Summer Institute Programme’s purpose is to equip students with the tools, techniques and processes used by industry to innovate and create new products. Students will create a solution to a problem following the design sprint methodology and finding out more on the industry from host companies, Finastra, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM and Salesforce.
Applications are open until Wednesday 15th July.
The programme will run virtually from Monday 27th July – Friday 31st July 2020, typically 10:00 to 16:00 (BST).
- Applications are open to any university student, from any degree background, in any country
- We encourage applications from students with a strong interest in technology, digital transformation or innovation
- Deadline for applications: Wednesday 15th July (23:59 BST)
- Find out more information: http://www.techalliesnetwork.org/summerinstitute and download the Summer Institute Programme
- Apply now: http://bit.ly/TANSI2020
- For questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org