Meet bright, ambitious tech students at the Tech Partnership Degrees Events
The Tech Partnership runs two major events a year – one in the north and one in the south of the UK – bringing together students of its Tech Partnership-accredited degrees, with employers and academics. These unique degrees are designed by employers to provide students with the most relevant academic learning, alongside the technical, business and interpersonal skills that place them in high demand in the tech sector.
NEXT: SOUTH EVENT
14th March 2018, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading. 10:00-17:00. Thanks to headline sponsors GSK.
FREE – attendance and recruitment fair spaces
Free attendance and free recruitment fair spaces are now available to employers for our next event in Reading on 14th March.
- Exhibit at the recruitment fair and promote your jobs, placements and grad schemes to 300+ ambitious students from all university year groups and alumni
- Or just attend as an employer and get a chance to network with students, university representatives and other employers.
Other opportunities for employers
In addition to free attendance and free recruitment fair spaces, employers can also take part in other ways:
- Become a keynote speaker – joining other industry professionals from Sky, LinkedIn, American Express, Amazon, HPE and many more,
- Lead a skills session – showcase your company’s authority on topics including app building, branding, career applications and more
- Volunteer as a competition judge – watch students from universities across the UK pitch start-up ideas on a range of topics
Don’t miss out, book now
- 90% of organisations have returned to the events every year since 2014
- Nearly all of the attending organisations have recruited students from the Tech Partnership degrees as a direct result of these events, either for their placement or graduate schemes
- Looking to attract more females into your tech roles? Around 50% of the student event attendees are female
- High quality students- 87% of ITMB and Software Development for Business graduates received a first class or 2.1 degree last year
Any questions, please contact email@example.com