Get Involved with Degrees – Employers
Tech Industry Gold programmes give you easy access to valuable talent – high performing graduates with the business, interpersonal and technical skills to be immediately productive in the workplace.
Your company can engage with Tech Industry Gold students in many different ways. Business managers might provide real world challenges for student projects, or work shadowing opportunities. Technical experts might give Industry Insights lectures. Recruitment managers might talk about career opportunities at student / employer events. You can promote your student placements and graduate job vacancies to the high performing Tech Industry Gold students on this website.
Employer specialists with the relevant expertise also work together to keep standards current and accredit programmes that meet them.
See below for more example of ways to get involved
- Industry insight talks
- Employability skills training
- Hosting a visit to your company’s premises
- Offer work experience, work shadowing or placements
- Advising on the programme strategy, curriculum and accreditation
Marketing / Comms
- Publicising your placements, internships, and graduate schemes on our website
- Providing your company logo to share on our website, social media and marketing collateral
- Following us on all our social media channels
- Endorsing Tech Industry Gold as a ‘degree of choice’
- Hosting your employer’s stand during the networking session at our bi-annual events
- Offering headline sponsorship
- Providing a key note speaker
- Developing a topical and innovative tech competition and lead on judging
- Joining a judging panel
- Sponsoring a competition
- Providing an award/prize for students
As well as contributing to and benefiting from Tech Industry Gold degree programmes, you can build relationships with your peers in other companies who are involved with Tech Industry Gold degrees, and with the universities that offer them.