At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Looking for talented graduates
We are looking for candidates who will inspire us. Original thinkers who are endlessly curious about the world around them. People who are always prepared to challenge thinking and ask why. Team players who will thrive in this collaborative environment.
Our graduates all demonstrate:
- A passion for technology and business from a variety of bachelor degree backgrounds.
- The ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- A love of working with people in a team-focused environment
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative culture
- The willingness to take ownership of challenging tasks, even beyond your initial scope of responsibility
- The flexibility to travel to client locations.
The following roles are particular relevant for Tech Industry Gold graduates:
- CIO Full Stack Developer
- Technology Consultant