Creative tech competition
Show us how creative you can get about tech for a chance to WIN 1 of 2 SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLETS. There are two competitions, one for primary school-aged students and one for secondary school-aged students.
Competition 1: 5-11 year olds (Primary school)
When you grow up you might want to be a police officer, nurse, scientist, vet, farmer or something completely different, but one thing’s for sure – tech will be a part of it. Tech is important to every job, whether it’s the microchip that helps vets find a lost dog’s owner, or a hidden camera that helps police officers catch robbers – tech helps every person do their job.
Show us you in your dream job and a piece of technology that helps you do it.
Competition 2: 11-16 year olds (Secondary school)
Technology has changed the music industry massively over the last decade. From online music streaming to ticket buying apps, from smartphone cameras to capture gigs, to wireless Bluetooth headphones.
Devise a new app, software feature or piece of tech that can improve your experience of music – be it at a concert, a festival or at home.
Creativity is rewarded and submissions can come in any form including
- or whatever else helps you get your idea across
Entries can be individual or by a group/classroom
Closing date: 17th March 2017
• Entries can be submitted by tweeting @techpartnership or emailing email@example.com
• Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition
• Primary and Secondary competitions are open to anyone aged 5-11 or 11-16 years respectively
• This offer is only available to UK mainland residents only
• The prize for each competition will be one Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8” 32GB or cash equivalent should be prize be unavailable
• The deadline for the competition and submissions is 17 March 2017
• The winner will be notified by email. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners. Failure to respond within 10 days of being contacted or failure to provide the correct details may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
• We may use for entry as part of our communications and by entering you give us permission to do so.