Tech Partnership Degrees Employer Board
The Tech Partnership Degrees Employer Board brings together CEOs, CIOs, line of business executives and HR Directors, working collectively on behalf of the digital sector.
As well as providing leadership to the organisation itself, the Board works with the Tech Industry Gold Employer Network and Tech Industry Gold University Network to consider how to continually improve accredited programmes and the student experience to meet future industry needs.
See below for a list of our Employer Board Members and legal Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Chair: Phil Smith CBE, Chairman IQE PLC
- Tom Lovell, MD, Tech Partnership Degrees
- Julian David, CEO, techUK
- Brendan O’Rourke, Expert Vice President, Bain and Company
- Peter Pedersen, Principal Consultant, Equanimity
- Simon Bolton, CIO, NHS Test & Trace